A List of features of the Go EFI 4 – 600 HP System:
(4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors.Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
-Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install.
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts.
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold.
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!!
Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Part #30001 & #30002 feature 1 adjustable fan control switch.
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.